Bryggen Venues takes your concerns seriously so you can book future events with confidence.
We’re meeting again
We can gather again and meet for festive occasions and celebrate important events, falling in love, hold meetings and conferences or hold a company party with our colleagues.
Fortunately, at Bryggen Venues, we have numerous event spaces and nearly 800 m2, so we can certainly handle your private and company parties.
During 2022, we will still be carefully monitoring developments. Contrary to expectations, should developments be against us, you will be able to move your event at no cost.
So, dream away and plan your next event with us at Bryggen Venues without worry!
Just dream away – we are ready to help
Our website has been updated with info on private parties and company parties, ranging from wedding receptions to Christmas lunches. Allow yourself to be inspired by our website.
We are also available via telephone and email to answer any and all questions you may have, and to provide you with the excellent service you expect.
+ 45 72 22 70 75
Reschedule your event at no cost
If your event cannot take place due to the COVID-19 epidemic, don’t worry. At Bryggen Venues, you can safely dream and plan for the future, as we will move your event to a new available date at no cost to you and within 12 months of the original date. Read more here
At Bryggen Venues, we continue to look out for you and our employees. It is a priority for us that guests should feel safe at Bryggen Venues. We are in compliance with the guidelines and recommendations of the authorities, and we have also implemented internal policies to ensure everyone’s health.
Below, you can find an overview of our COVID-19 precautions:
We are in compliance with the guidelines and requirements from the authorities. At present, showing a corona passport is not necessary.
HYGIENE & CLEANING
- Extended cleaning procedures of surfaces at Spisesalonen Bryggen and Pakhus Bryggen.
- More frequent cleaning among our staff – Our employees wash their hands or use approved hand sanitiser several times during an event, in addition to general hand washing requirements.
- Toilets are cleaned several times a day, and disposable towels are used rather than cotton towels.
- Washing employee clothing, table cloths, napkins, etc. is performed by reputable cleaners, pursuant to the requirements and standards of the authorities.
- Dispensers with hand sanitiser are available at all common areas as well as on all tables during dinners, meetings or conferences, and other events.
What can you do as a guest?
- Wash your hands frequently and use hand sanitiser.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow. The Danish Health Authority also recommends that you sneeze into paper tissues, which should then be directly disposed of
- If you are ill or have symptoms of being infected with the COVID-19 virus, we kindly ask you to stay home.
We have taken the following precautions:
- There are dispensers of hand sanitiser in all common areas and on tables where food is served
- We extended the cleaning procedures of premises and contact surfaces
- We focus extensively on how we serve food
- We focus on testing, and employees with symptoms do not come to work
- We make sure there is a flow with plenty of room when arriving, dining and during the course of the event
- We make sure that guests sit together as a company/group
- We make sure that the ventilation is adjusted to the number of guests so that fresh air flows through the premises
- We are meticulous in our planning and table arrangements.
Should you have questions concerning your planning or function, you are naturally always welcome to get in touch with us firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. +45 72 22 70 75.