We’re almost always seeking new employees
We love people with lots of energy – rather too much than too little.
If you have experience working in the world of gastronomy, that is a plus but not a requirement.
We have a good trainee period, so you will be properly trained before you are put to work.
The work at Humanic Venues, including Bryggen Venues, is characterised by the following:
- We have a strong entrepreneurial spirit, including the attitude that those who are able and want to should have the opportunity.
- A diverse set of employees with backgrounds within athletics and sports, outdoor life, theater, the military, gastronomy, nutrition, economics, sales, IT, engineering and so much more. No one is too big or small for Humanic Venues – just as long as you fit into our culture.
- A healthy working environment where we are considerate towards one another and work together.
- Potential for advancement.
- Good starting pay for the industry.
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, you are more than welcome to send an unsolicited application complete with your CV to:
All applications will be treated confidentially and will therefore not be shared with other parties than those working with recruitment at Humanic Venues.